Singeetham Srinivasa Rao might not be making as any films as he would like to, of late, owing to his age, but there’s no denying that the filmmaker leaves everyone stunned around him with his vast knowledge on films and the evolution of the industry.
Just few months after K Raghavendra Rao’s TV show Soundarya Lahari took the audiences by storm, it’s now Singeetham Srinivasa Rao’s turn to use the small screen as a medium to go down the memory lane. Titled as ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’, the TV show, which will be aired on ETV from July 9 onwards, will have the veteran director talk about his films.
The first episode will have Singeetham talk about one of his most iconic films – Aditya 369. Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
- Tamanna confirmed for Chay’s special song
- Nostalgic title for Chiru’s son-in-law Kalyaan’s debut film
- No truth in reports on Allu Sirish’s role in Suriya37
- Rajamouli’s tweet raises curiosity on a small film
- If not an actor, Prabhas would have become a