Singeetham Srinivasa Rao might not be making as any films as he would like to, of late, owing to his age, but there’s no denying that the filmmaker leaves everyone stunned around him with his vast knowledge on films and the evolution of the industry.
Just few months after K Raghavendra Rao’s TV show Soundarya Lahari took the audiences by storm, it’s now Singeetham Srinivasa Rao’s turn to use the small screen as a medium to go down the memory lane. Titled as ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’, the TV show, which will be aired on ETV from July 9 onwards, will have the veteran director talk about his films.
The first episode will have Singeetham talk about one of his most iconic films – Aditya 369. Here’s what he posted on his Facebook page.
- Akhil’s next to release in Nag’s favorite month
- Top Actress Rides A Rickshaw For A Film
- Puri’s makeover to Balayya impresses all
- Visuals to be highlight of Gautam Nanda
- Poll : Which among these films will be a huge hit?
Articles that might interest you