After gaining a lukewarm response at the box office with his latest film Rakshashudu( Masss), Suriya is much focussed on his upcoming film, titled ’24’. Directed by Manan fame Vikram Kumar, the shooting for this film is going on at a brisk pace in its current schedule in Mumbai. Samantha is the film’s leading lady.
As per the latest buzz, veteran Tamil actors, Girish Karnad and Mohan Raman, are playing the roles of grand father and father to Samantha. It is heard that these two roles will be the crux of the story. Both of them have joined the unit recently and a few important scenes involving them are being canned in this schedule.
Produced under Suriya’s home banner, 2D Entertainment, this movie is touted be a sci-fi thriller. Music maestro AR Rahman is scoring tunes and renowned Tollywood editor Prawin Pudi is working for this project.
- Megastar’s title for Sai Dharam Tej’s next?
- Talented Actor Bags A Crucial Role In Krish’s Manikarnika
- Vijay Devarakonda-Parasuram’s Film To Begin Soon
- Jaya Janaki Nayaka’s audio album to be out soon
- Mumaith Khan Leaves Bigg Boss House
Articles that might interest you