Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through his classic movies such as Seethakoka Chiluka and Aradhana etc, has launched his international film institute named Bharthirajaa International Institute of Cinema today.
The inaugural ceremony took place this evening and Super Star Rajinikanth inaugurated the film school. The entire who’s who of Tamil film industry graced the event.
No doubt in saying that the master filmmaker’s new stint will be a huge boon to many aspiring filmmakers who will get an opportunity to be trained under the man who’s an inspiration to many noted filmmakers.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you