Veteran filmmaker Bharathiraja, well-known amongst Telugu audiences through his classic movies such as Seethakoka Chiluka and Aradhana etc, has launched his international film institute named Bharthirajaa International Institute of Cinema today.
The inaugural ceremony took place this evening and Super Star Rajinikanth inaugurated the film school. The entire who’s who of Tamil film industry graced the event.
No doubt in saying that the master filmmaker’s new stint will be a huge boon to many aspiring filmmakers who will get an opportunity to be trained under the man who’s an inspiration to many noted filmmakers.
- Review : Kutumba Katha Chitram – Messed Up Dreams
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI