Vikram and Shankar’s magnum opus ‘Ai’ is going to release for Diwali, according to latest news reports. Ascar Ravinchandra is the producer of this movie and he is alerting distributors to get ready for this release date. The film has been delayed because of graphics work and production issues.
Ai will release in Telugu as Manoharudu and A.R. Rahman has scored the music. Vikram will be transforming himself into different looks in the movie and Veta studios of New Zealand has worked on the graphics and makeup.
Amy Jackson has played the female lead and award winning cinematographer PC Sreeram has handled the camera.
- Shankar Gives 5 To Rajini, But 12 To Akshay Kumar
- Prabhas’ special thanks to MM Keeravaani
- Chinmayi, Rahul Team Up For A Sweet Surprise
- Interview : I love to spend more time with Pawan Kalyan – Dolly
- Balayya honored with DTA’s Ugadi Puraskaram
Articles that might interest you