Vimala Raman is all set to make her debut in Bollywood in a film titled Afra Tafri. She’s going to be seen along with other Bollywood actors like Sunil Shetty, Govinda and Mugdha Godse. It’s the first time in her five year old career that the actress is acting in a Hindi film. Haadi Ali Abbrar is directing the film and Krishan Chaudhary, Vipin Jain are producing the film under the banner of Ikkon Films & Prashant Sharma’s Goose Bumps Productions. Vimala Raman was recently part of an international co-production Dam 999 and currently she’s acting in a Telugu film titled Kullu Manali which will release later this year.
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand
- Dandupalyam director in talks with Telugu hero?
- Gautham Menon-Dhanush’s ENPT resumes finally
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Mahesh Babu Bonds With Ranveer Singh