Vimala Raman is all set to make her debut in Bollywood in a film titled Afra Tafri. She’s going to be seen along with other Bollywood actors like Sunil Shetty, Govinda and Mugdha Godse. It’s the first time in her five year old career that the actress is acting in a Hindi film. Haadi Ali Abbrar is directing the film and Krishan Chaudhary, Vipin Jain are producing the film under the banner of Ikkon Films & Prashant Sharma’s Goose Bumps Productions. Vimala Raman was recently part of an international co-production Dam 999 and currently she’s acting in a Telugu film titled Kullu Manali which will release later this year.
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Senior comedian Gundu Hanumantharao passes away
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film