Tamil hero Vishal and has gone ahead in the fight towards piracy and have caught a couple of local channels in Karaikudi telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally. They immediately filed a case against the channels at a local police station and got a couple of people involved in the piracy.
Reporting the developments, Vishal’s production house, through their official twitter handle, posted, “Just registered a complaint at Karaikudi police station after busting 2 local channels telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.”
- Mirchi-like stylish rain fight in Saaho?
- Shocking budget for senior hero’s comeback film
- Ami Tumi director confident about his next
- For IMAX, Baahubali could be the next Avatar
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
Articles that might interest you