Tamil hero Vishal and has gone ahead in the fight towards piracy and have caught a couple of local channels in Karaikudi telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally. They immediately filed a case against the channels at a local police station and got a couple of people involved in the piracy.
Reporting the developments, Vishal’s production house, through their official twitter handle, posted, “Just registered a complaint at Karaikudi police station after busting 2 local channels telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.”
- Tamannaah is Dr. Tamannaah now
- Koratala Siva clarifies on Bharat Ane Nenu’s story
- Stunning satellite deal for Allari Naresh’s next
- NTR’s impeccable hosting skills heat up Bigg Boss
- First look of Suriya’s TSK thrills fans
Articles that might interest you