Tamil hero Vishal and has gone ahead in the fight towards piracy and have caught a couple of local channels in Karaikudi telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally. They immediately filed a case against the channels at a local police station and got a couple of people involved in the piracy.
Reporting the developments, Vishal’s production house, through their official twitter handle, posted, “Just registered a complaint at Karaikudi police station after busting 2 local channels telecasting Vadacurry and Un Samayal Arayil illegally.”
- Kriti Sanon’s sister to enter films
- Rangasthalam’s pre-release event on an auspicious day?
- Kalyan Ram to join hands with talented director?
- Star heroine to remake Vidya Balan’s film
- Poll : Whose performance did you like the most in Awe?