Vishal is on a high post the success of his recent Tamil film Thupparivaalan. Directed by Myshkin, the film had Vishal playing the role of a detective and it went on to be a critical and commercial success when it released in Tamil last week. Now, the film is going to be dubbed in Telugu as ‘Detective’.
Meanwhile, the actor has begun shooting for his next film, Sandakozhi 2. The film is a sequel to his blockbuster film Pandem Kodi, and it’ll be directed by Lingusamy. Incidentally, it’s also the 25th film in Vishal’s career and he’s producing it under Vishal Films Factory banner.
Although the film was announced a while ago, Vishal and Lingusamy nearly shelved the project due to constant delays and creative differences; however, earlier this year, both of them decided to patch up and start working on the project. The film’s shooting began in Chennai on September 20, and it also has Keerthy Suresh, Meera Jasmine and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar in lead roles.
- Date and Venue locked for Agnyaathavaasi’s audio launch?
- Manasuku Nachindi’s teaser to be out shortly
- Akhil, Rana off to the US for Hello’s promotions
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Raj Tarun-Amyra’s Rajugadu’s final stop in Thailand