Now that the release of Suriya’s Singham 3 is out of this week’s release dates, Vishnu and team have decided to change their plans as well. Latest news coming in suggests that the Vishnu starrer will hit the screens on the 26th of this month instead of February 3rd.
This is a very good decision made by the makers as the film will get a good weekend for the film. Thursday being Republic day, the film will have some good time with the weekend helping the openings at the box office.
The film is directed by Raj Kiran and Vishnu’s lucky mascot, Hanika plays the female lead.
- Baahubali 2, one of the rare Indian films to achieve this feat
- I’m speechless: Krishnam Raju on Baahubali 2
- Festival atmosphere at Baahubali single screens
- RGV lands in trouble yet again
- Entire nation hails Prabhas, Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you