Pooja Kumar, the popular American actress and TV hostess who is well-known for her roles in Kamal’s Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain, has reportedly been roped in for Rajasekhar’s next film under Praveen Sattaru’s direction.
This as-yet-untitled film will go floors soon and it will mark Pooja’s Tollywood debut. Apparently, Pooja will be playing a strong character with a realistic touch penned by Praveen Sattaru.
Meanwhile, Rajasekhar, who is known for his fiery cop acts in his prime, will once again essay a powerful police officer’s role in this film.
- Vivekam losing out to Arjun Reddy
- Vishwaroopam 2’s audio album to be out in September
- Poll : Will Sye Raa be as epic as Baahubali?
- Soundarya Rajinikanth opens up about VIP2
- Sundeep Kishan’s Tamil-Telugu bilingual set for Diwali release
Articles that might interest you