Pooja Kumar, the popular American actress and TV hostess who is well-known for her roles in Kamal’s Vishwaroopam and Uttama Villain, has reportedly been roped in for Rajasekhar’s next film under Praveen Sattaru’s direction.
This as-yet-untitled film will go floors soon and it will mark Pooja’s Tollywood debut. Apparently, Pooja will be playing a strong character with a realistic touch penned by Praveen Sattaru.
Meanwhile, Rajasekhar, who is known for his fiery cop acts in his prime, will once again essay a powerful police officer’s role in this film.
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
- To mothers at home and Jawaans at the border: Pawan’s May Day greetings
- Kamal aspires to remake Vinod Khanna’s cult hit
Articles that might interest you