The third schedule of India’s most expensive film, the Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0, has been kick started in New Delhi today. Thanks to the coming together of this successful combo along with the Oscar winning composer AR Rahman, expectations are humongous among fans on this sci-fi wonder.
Recently, there were reports that 2.0 will feature just one song and that too a theme track. But latest buzz is that the single track was only a rumor and that the film will feature at least 4 or 5 songs and Rahman has already started working on the compositions.
- Photoshoot : Yami Gautam poses for Maxim
- Latest Photos : Sonam Kapoor
- Padmaavat’s makers move the Supreme Court against ban
- రామ్ చరణ్ తో తలపడనున్న నందమూరి హీరో !
- Working Stills : Kanchana3