The third schedule of India’s most expensive film, the Shankar-Rajinikanth’s 2.0, has been kick started in New Delhi today. Thanks to the coming together of this successful combo along with the Oscar winning composer AR Rahman, expectations are humongous among fans on this sci-fi wonder.
Recently, there were reports that 2.0 will feature just one song and that too a theme track. But latest buzz is that the single track was only a rumor and that the film will feature at least 4 or 5 songs and Rahman has already started working on the compositions.
- Stalwart actors to join forces after 20 years
- Jayanth C Paranji-Ghanta Ravi’s Film Gets A Title
- Naga Shaurya’s Next Is A College Romance
- 100% Entertainment Tax exemption for Poorna
- Megastar To Grace IIFA Utsavam 2017
Articles that might interest you