There’s a lot at stake for Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja with his upcoming film ‘Sarocharu’. The movie is gearing up for release on December 21. The actor hasn’t had a hit in several months and his previous films like ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’, ‘Nippu’ and ‘Daruvu’ couldn’t score well at box office.
Because of this lean patch, ‘Sarocharu’ is very crucial for his career. Despite all this, surprisingly, the film is releasing with almost no publicity. All eyes are on Ravi Teja since he’s playing a different character after a long time.
The film is a romantic entertainer and it has received a clean U from the censor board. Kajal and Richa will be seen as the heroines in this movie. Parasuram has directed the film and Priyanka Dutt has produced it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music.
It’s just a matter of time before we find out whether Ravi Teja can break the jinx at the Box Office or not.
- Case filed on Rajamouli, Baahubali producers
- Emperor of commercial cinema hails Baahubali as The pride of India
- Super Star Rajini salutes God’s own child, Rajamouli
- Veteran politician reveals who’s the real Baahubali of India
- Star actor’s house mobbed by protestors
Articles that might interest you