Universal Star Kamal Haasan says that he is going to be in the Industry for another 15 years at least.
He has also asked film writers to come up with more mature roles that suit heroes who are above 40 and 50.
There are a lot of big stars in the South who are slowly entering into the twilight stages of their careers and they cannot be seen as romantic young men anymore. Kamal Haasan is asking writers to cater to this segment.
“Writers are penning stories with young heroes only in mind these days. I request them to keep people like us in mind, so that more meaningful films come out. Bollywood is doing a good job for Amitabh Bachchan in this way”, he said.
Kamal is going to be seen in Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama Villain this year.
- Rajamouli makes a stunning revelation
- Bunny’s heart filled with joy meeting K Viswanath
- Interview : S S Rajamouli – There will be a lot of humour in Baahubali 2
- Baahubali 2 is the most satisfying movie in my career: Rajamouli
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
Articles that might interest you