Actress Yami Gautam made a good impression in films like ‘Nuvvila’, ‘Gouravam’ and ‘Courier Boy Kalyan’. These days, she has largely been limiting herself to some good Bollywood roles. But if the latest reports are true, Yami may soon make a comeback in Telugu.
There is an acute shortage of heroines in Telugu and there is good demand for young actresses who have public recognition. A few production houses have reportedly approached Yami with offers and discussions are said to be on.
Yami may announce her next projects very soon, according to sources.
- Nela Ticket’s first look is Ravi Teja’s massy treat this Ugadi
- All eyes on Rangasthalam’s trailer
- MLA’s Kurnool event shifted to Hyderabad
- Prabhudeva Thrilled About His Next Dance Based Film
- Bhaagamathie director’s next is a period international flick