Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’ is nearing completion and we have been told that the film will be wrapped up around the 20th of June. The movie is being readied for a release in the month of July.
Charan will be seen in an action packed role in ‘Yevadu’. Shruti Haasan and Amy Jackson will be seen as the heroines opposite Charan. Vamsi Paidipally is the director and Dil Raju is the producer. The movie is expected to be a suspense thriller and Vamsi Paidipally is confident about making a strong impact at the Box Office with this movie.
Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen in crucial cameos in the film. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music.
- Rajini’s Kaala is 60 per cent complete
- Chiru’s long cherished dream is coming true with Sye Raa
- Spiderman action choreographer for Sye Raa
- Kajal Opens Up About Her Role In Vivegam
- Arjun Reddy’s controversial kissing posters to be rolled back
Articles that might interest you