The next schedule of Ram Charan’s upcoming film Yevadu is expected to begin from January 4. Vamshi Paidipally is directing the film and Dil Raju is producing it. The film was earlier shot in Hyderabad and Vizag. Shruti Haasan is going to play the lead role and she has replaced Samantha as the lead actress. Shruti Haasan is going to join the film unit in this schedule and a major chunk of scenes between Ram Charan and Shruti Haasan are going to be shot in this schedule.
Amy Jackson is playing the second lead. Allu Arjun and Kajal Aggarwal are playing important roles in this stylish action thriller. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. Vamshi Paidipally had earlier announced that the film is going to release in the first week of April, 2013.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you