Bhale Manchi Roju, directed by T. Sriram Aditya, has become the talk of the town ever since its trailer was unveiled. Starring Sudheer Babu and Wamiqa Gabbi, the movie is being applauded in film circles for its stylish trailer which has quirky dialogues and rich visuals.
Sriram, who is just 26 years old and used to make short films, spoke to a leading newspaper saying, “The direction department has many debutants including four youngsters who just finished engineering and a few who quit their jobs to join the team. I had no experience in the industry and I was looking for fresh ideas and a group that was open to something new. The whole team has youngsters aged 26 or below, so they are very energetic.”
Vijay and Shashi have produced the film under their 70mm Entertainments banner. Young composer Sunny MR has scored the music. Shamdat of Vishwaroopam 2 and Uttama Villain fame is the cinematographer.
- Poll : What did you think of Nene Raju Nene Mantri’s trailer?
- Prabhas holds talks with hot-shot Bollywood producer
- Senior hero to reprise SVR in Mahanati?
- Pooja Hegde winning hearts with DJ
- Prabhas requests Bollywood stars not to address him as ‘Sir’
Articles that might interest you