Young hero Naga Chaitanya, is going great guns in his career. He is picking up films with extreme care and has a host of interesting films lined up. Latest reports now reveal that Chaitu might work with crazy director Harish Shankar very soon.
Going into details, reports reveal that Harish has apparently narrated a line to Naga Chaitanya which is the later seems to have okayed. Harish is currently working on the complete script and if everything goes on planned, the project might go on floors once Chaitu completes Premam remake.
However, an official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Meanwhile, the first look of Chaitu’s next will be revealed tomorrow.
- Chiranjeevi’s gesture to help ailing senior artistes wins hearts
- Tiger Nageswara Rao, a film on the notorious thief in the making
- Babai at his best! Ram Charan hails Power Star
- Vishnu all praises for Shriya
- Dil Raju reveals why he is out of Bharatheeyudu 2