Young hero Naga Chaitanya, is going great guns in his career. He is picking up films with extreme care and has a host of interesting films lined up. Latest reports now reveal that Chaitu might work with crazy director Harish Shankar very soon.
Going into details, reports reveal that Harish has apparently narrated a line to Naga Chaitanya which is the later seems to have okayed. Harish is currently working on the complete script and if everything goes on planned, the project might go on floors once Chaitu completes Premam remake.
However, an official confirmation is yet to be made on this news. Meanwhile, the first look of Chaitu’s next will be revealed tomorrow.
- NTR takes a break from his next
- Poll : Which part of Baahubali did you like the most?
- Baahubali leaves Hyderabadi’s in a scoop
- Prabhas’s sacrifice paying rich dividends
- Sarkaar 3’s special premiere in Australia
Articles that might interest you