Young and upcoming heroes have a tough time choosing their directors. While the top directors are busy with the top stars, young and upcoming heroes are often stuck with newcomers who can be either a hit or a miss.
This is why they are very happy with the success of Srinivas Avasarala, who is making a name for himself with his sensible and medium budget romantic entertainers. The film ‘Jyo Achyuthananda’ is doing pretty well in multiplexes.
It will be interesting to see which hero works with Avasarala next, as so many in the Industry are now looking up to him.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you