The film industry, in particular, is against the reviews and often feel that critics should wait for two or three days to reveal their opinions. Now, looks like music director turned actor, G V Prakash Kumar is very upset with reviewers and has put his agony forward in the form of a tweet.
Here, he reveals the same by tweeting that reviewers need to wait to post their reviews and he stands by his industry in this fight. All this is happening because of some negative reviews that Ajith’s new film is getting all over.
Vivegam has opened to some mixed reviews in both Tamil and Telugu.
This is for every film and for my industry 👍 pic.twitter.com/tHucLF1HUm
— G.V.Prakash Kumar (@gvprakash) August 26, 2017
- From common man to CM: Mahesh’s inspirational rise in BAN
- Jai Simha’s talkie part to conclude by Dec 1st
- RGV Compares Ivanka Trump With Sunny Leone
- Rajamouli-NTR-Ram Charan To Team Up Soon?
- Ram Impressed With Sree Vishnu’s Next