Tamil star Karthi has immense following among Telugu audiences through some of his successful films like ‘Yuganiki Okkadu’, ‘Awara’ and ‘Na Peru Shiva’. The actor then lost his success streak and gave a string of flops. After a long break, Kathi is back on the success track with his latest hit, ‘Komban’.
Speaking to the media at a success party recently, Karthi said that from now onwards, he will choose films that are laced with deep human values and stories that enhance human relationships. Talking about his upcoming bilingual with Nagarjuna, Karthi said that he has always been a huge admirer of Nag and that he is thoroughly enjoying shooting for this family entertainer.
The shooting of Nag-Karthi-PVP Cinema’s yet to be titled film is going on briskly and Vamshi Paidipally is the film’s director.
- Interview : Madhura Sreedhar – Happy with Vamsi’s working style
- Taekwondo Blackbelt Holder Volunteers To Play ‘Sangamithra’
- Nani Shares An Adorable Picture Of Nani 2.0
- Interview : Raj Tarun – I’m ready to do a multi-starrer with Nikhil
- Yet another headache for Rajini’s Kaala
Articles that might interest you