Tamil star Karthi has immense following among Telugu audiences through some of his successful films like ‘Yuganiki Okkadu’, ‘Awara’ and ‘Na Peru Shiva’. The actor then lost his success streak and gave a string of flops. After a long break, Kathi is back on the success track with his latest hit, ‘Komban’.
Speaking to the media at a success party recently, Karthi said that from now onwards, he will choose films that are laced with deep human values and stories that enhance human relationships. Talking about his upcoming bilingual with Nagarjuna, Karthi said that he has always been a huge admirer of Nag and that he is thoroughly enjoying shooting for this family entertainer.
The shooting of Nag-Karthi-PVP Cinema’s yet to be titled film is going on briskly and Vamshi Paidipally is the film’s director.
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
- JLK’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
Articles that might interest you