After making an unsuccessful debut with Indian Idol Sriram Chandra’s acting debut, Prema Geema Jantanai, young Mumbai starlet Mannara Chopra took a decent gap from Tollywood and tried her luck in Bollywood.
However, success eluded her yet again and the actress is back in Tollywood with not just one but three films. Mannara Chopra will soon be seen in Sunil’s Jakkanna, a comedy entertainer which is releasing on July 29 after which Thikka is up for release on August 13 and Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue is yet to get its release date.
Over the last one week, Mannara has been constantly attending press meets and even her special photoshoot stills are splashing on the internet. Let’s hope that Mannara’s relentless promotions will bring her the much needed success.
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
- Teaser of Rahul’s Howrah Bridge to be out soon
- Star hero debuts as a playback singer
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
Articles that might interest you