After making an unsuccessful debut with Indian Idol Sriram Chandra’s acting debut, Prema Geema Jantanai, young Mumbai starlet Mannara Chopra took a decent gap from Tollywood and tried her luck in Bollywood.
However, success eluded her yet again and the actress is back in Tollywood with not just one but three films. Mannara Chopra will soon be seen in Sunil’s Jakkanna, a comedy entertainer which is releasing on July 29 after which Thikka is up for release on August 13 and Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue is yet to get its release date.
Over the last one week, Mannara has been constantly attending press meets and even her special photoshoot stills are splashing on the internet. Let’s hope that Mannara’s relentless promotions will bring her the much needed success.
- Star director to unveil Uyyalawada’s motion poster
- Vijay’s Mersal becomes the first Tamil film to get a Twitter emoji
- Something bigger and better is coming: Akhil
- Rahman to perform live at much-awaited audio launch
- Poll : What did you think of Paisa Vasool’s trailer?
Articles that might interest you