After making an unsuccessful debut with Indian Idol Sriram Chandra’s acting debut, Prema Geema Jantanai, young Mumbai starlet Mannara Chopra took a decent gap from Tollywood and tried her luck in Bollywood.
However, success eluded her yet again and the actress is back in Tollywood with not just one but three films. Mannara Chopra will soon be seen in Sunil’s Jakkanna, a comedy entertainer which is releasing on July 29 after which Thikka is up for release on August 13 and Puri Jagannadh’s Rogue is yet to get its release date.
Over the last one week, Mannara has been constantly attending press meets and even her special photoshoot stills are splashing on the internet. Let’s hope that Mannara’s relentless promotions will bring her the much needed success.
- “Directors Are Making A Conscious Effort To Write Better Roles,” Tamannaah Says
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections