The figures are so bad that the film did not even manage to cross the 5 crore mark worldwide which is a big disappointment for a minimum guarantee like Chaitanya Akkineni.
Chay had put in a lot of hard work for the film but things have not worked at all for him as the second half and outdated storyline have killed the film completely. The film brings losses to Vaarahi productions who have been struggling hard to give a hit under their belly.
For now, Chay is busy with his wedding and is bound to get back on top with his next film in the direction of Chandoo Mondeti.
- Jlk’s East and West Godavari’s collections
- Rajini extends support to PM’s Swacchata Hi Seva
- Rana’s Naan Aanaiyittal is braving 8 Tamil films today
- Niharika signs her next Telugu film
- Rajini’s Baasha to be screened at Fantastic Fest, USA
Articles that might interest you