The figures are so bad that the film did not even manage to cross the 5 crore mark worldwide which is a big disappointment for a minimum guarantee like Chaitanya Akkineni.
Chay had put in a lot of hard work for the film but things have not worked at all for him as the second half and outdated storyline have killed the film completely. The film brings losses to Vaarahi productions who have been struggling hard to give a hit under their belly.
For now, Chay is busy with his wedding and is bound to get back on top with his next film in the direction of Chandoo Mondeti.
- Yentha Sakkagunnave took me to the next level: Chandrabose
- Chal Mohan Ranga’s first musical treat soon
- Kajal Keen To Do More Films Like Arjun Reddy And Awe!
- Gautham Menon Reveals The Concept Of VTV Sequel
- Ileana’s striking comments on Southern film industry