The Telugu title for Ram Charan’s upcoming film Zanjeer has been finally confirmed. For the past few days, there were several rumours about what the film’s title is going to be and a section of media had even reported that it could be Jwala, but the makers have now officially announced that the film has been titled as Thoofan.
Apoorva Lakhia is directing the film and Yogi (Chintakayala Ravi fame) is supervising the Telugu version. Ram Charan, Priyanka Chopra are playing the lead roles in this film in which Charan is donning the role of a police officer. Sanjay Dutt is donning a crucial role as Sher Khan whereas Srihari will reprise the same role in the Telugu version. The film’s shooting is fast nearing completion and it’ll hit the screens later this summer.
- Eega villain turns Salman’s nemesis?
- Balakrishna-Puri film’s new schedule gets a date
- Baahubali’s Tamil distributor makes an interesting statement
- Update on Mister’s audio and release date
- Mahesh23 gets a tentative audio launch date
Articles that might interest you