Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with hero Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut film, Chi La Sow. The film is scheduled for release on August 3, and the team has already begun promotions.
In a latest interview, Ruhani said that although she had faced a lot of difficulties in the beginning, she is now quite comfortable speaking in Telugu. Ruhani further said that she had watched hero Nani’s movies to improve her Telugu and that she can speak decent Telugu now.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth as the main lead. Siruni Cine Corp in banner has bankrolled the 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film.
- Ram Charan, Kiara groove for a mass number in VVR
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy