Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with hero Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut film, Chi La Sow. The film is scheduled for release on August 3, and the team has already begun promotions.
In a latest interview, Ruhani said that although she had faced a lot of difficulties in the beginning, she is now quite comfortable speaking in Telugu. Ruhani further said that she had watched hero Nani’s movies to improve her Telugu and that she can speak decent Telugu now.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth as the main lead. Siruni Cine Corp in banner has bankrolled the 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu