Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with hero Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut film, Chi La Sow. The film is scheduled for release on August 3, and the team has already begun promotions.
In a latest interview, Ruhani said that although she had faced a lot of difficulties in the beginning, she is now quite comfortable speaking in Telugu. Ruhani further said that she had watched hero Nani’s movies to improve her Telugu and that she can speak decent Telugu now.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth as the main lead. Siruni Cine Corp in banner has bankrolled the 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film.
- Taapsee reveals why she can’t demand a pay equal to male stars
- RX100’s director ready with his next script
- Kavacham seals its release date
- Sumanth’s Idam Jagath seals its release date
- Makers of 2.0 planning exclusive promotions in Hyderabad