Punjabi actress Ruhani Sharma is making her Tollywood debut with hero Rahul Ravindran’s directorial debut film, Chi La Sow. The film is scheduled for release on August 3, and the team has already begun promotions.
In a latest interview, Ruhani said that although she had faced a lot of difficulties in the beginning, she is now quite comfortable speaking in Telugu. Ruhani further said that she had watched hero Nani’s movies to improve her Telugu and that she can speak decent Telugu now.
Chi La Sow stars Sushanth as the main lead. Siruni Cine Corp in banner has bankrolled the 3. Annapurna Studios is presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Digital rights of Nani’s ‘V’ sold-Tocoime out this time?
- Daily new twists in Sushanth’s case but no clarity
- Akhil’s next with star director to kick-start in Feb?
- Sadak 2 trailer launch postponed after Sanjay Dutt’s cancer diagnosis
- Vijay’s tweet for Mahesh Babu goes viral
- Bollywood actor in Balayya’s next?