Macho hunk Rana Daggubati had made his acting debut with Shekar Kammula’s 2010 political drama. The film was a modest success. Last year, Rana revisited the political drama genre with Teja’s super hit Nene Raju Nene Manthri.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rana will soon be revisiting his favorite political drama genre. Apparently, Rana is seriously considering a sequel to Leader in view of the upcoming general election season. However, an official announcement is awaited to get more clarity on the movie.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry