Macho hunk Rana Daggubati had made his acting debut with Shekar Kammula’s 2010 political drama. The film was a modest success. Last year, Rana revisited the political drama genre with Teja’s super hit Nene Raju Nene Manthri.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rana will soon be revisiting his favorite political drama genre. Apparently, Rana is seriously considering a sequel to Leader in view of the upcoming general election season. However, an official announcement is awaited to get more clarity on the movie.
- YSR’s biopic Yatra seals its release date
- Mehreen in a tug of war with a film producer!
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years