Macho hunk Rana Daggubati had made his acting debut with Shekar Kammula’s 2010 political drama. The film was a modest success. Last year, Rana revisited the political drama genre with Teja’s super hit Nene Raju Nene Manthri.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rana will soon be revisiting his favorite political drama genre. Apparently, Rana is seriously considering a sequel to Leader in view of the upcoming general election season. However, an official announcement is awaited to get more clarity on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kiara reveals how acting with Mahesh, Charan helped her in South
- 100% Love actress returns to Tollywood
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-06-2019
- Speculations about Dhruv Vikram’s second film put to rest
- Shruti Haasan is enjoying her singlehood
- Vishal downplays actress’ verbal attack