Macho hunk Rana Daggubati had made his acting debut with Shekar Kammula’s 2010 political drama. The film was a modest success. Last year, Rana revisited the political drama genre with Teja’s super hit Nene Raju Nene Manthri.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rana will soon be revisiting his favorite political drama genre. Apparently, Rana is seriously considering a sequel to Leader in view of the upcoming general election season. However, an official announcement is awaited to get more clarity on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?
- All set for Vikramarkudu’s sequel
- Adipurush’s craziest schedule begins finally