Macho hunk Rana Daggubati had made his acting debut with Shekar Kammula’s 2010 political drama. The film was a modest success. Last year, Rana revisited the political drama genre with Teja’s super hit Nene Raju Nene Manthri.
Now, if the latest buzz is anything to go by, Rana will soon be revisiting his favorite political drama genre. Apparently, Rana is seriously considering a sequel to Leader in view of the upcoming general election season. However, an official announcement is awaited to get more clarity on the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lockdown Review : Lootcase – Hindi film on Disney Hotstar
- Nivin Pauly’s Moothon wins big awards
- Poll : Who among these should direct a Hindi film soon?
- Trivikram highlighting this aspect for NTR’s next
- Sushanth’s death case- Bihar’s top cop quarantined
- Exclusive Interview : Neeraja Kona- I am all set to direct my first film