Over the years, several Malayalam actresses successfully made their foray into Tollywood. Popular heroines like Nayanthara, Nitya Menen, Keerthy Suresh and Anupama Parameswaran and several others hailed from Kerala.
Now, yet another Malayali beauty is all set for her Tollywood debut. Young actress Gayatri Suresh is acting in young hero Naveen Chandra’s ongoing movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction. In the past, Gayatri Suresh was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Raj Tarun’s Lover, but she was replaced after the film’s formal launch.
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party
- Massive arrangements for war sequence in Sye Raa