Over the years, several Malayalam actresses successfully made their foray into Tollywood. Popular heroines like Nayanthara, Nitya Menen, Keerthy Suresh and Anupama Parameswaran and several others hailed from Kerala.
Now, yet another Malayali beauty is all set for her Tollywood debut. Young actress Gayatri Suresh is acting in young hero Naveen Chandra’s ongoing movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction. In the past, Gayatri Suresh was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Raj Tarun’s Lover, but she was replaced after the film’s formal launch.
- Nayanthara’s latest hit ‘CoCo’ all set for Telugu release
- Kajal’s insta count crosses 8 million fans
- DSP set to enter record books with Detroit concert
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi