Over the years, several Malayalam actresses successfully made their foray into Tollywood. Popular heroines like Nayanthara, Nitya Menen, Keerthy Suresh and Anupama Parameswaran and several others hailed from Kerala.
Now, yet another Malayali beauty is all set for her Tollywood debut. Young actress Gayatri Suresh is acting in young hero Naveen Chandra’s ongoing movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction. In the past, Gayatri Suresh was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Raj Tarun’s Lover, but she was replaced after the film’s formal launch.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Pink and Krish’s film, Pawan in talks for a crazy project?
- Date locked for Nithiin’s marriage?
- Release season locked for Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film?
- Ravi Teja’s next is an out-and-out commercial entertainer
- Fans upset with this aspect of Disco Raja
- Popular Tamil director injured in an accident during morning walk