Over the years, several Malayalam actresses successfully made their foray into Tollywood. Popular heroines like Nayanthara, Nitya Menen, Keerthy Suresh and Anupama Parameswaran and several others hailed from Kerala.
Now, yet another Malayali beauty is all set for her Tollywood debut. Young actress Gayatri Suresh is acting in young hero Naveen Chandra’s ongoing movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction. In the past, Gayatri Suresh was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Raj Tarun’s Lover, but she was replaced after the film’s formal launch.
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh