Over the years, several Malayalam actresses successfully made their foray into Tollywood. Popular heroines like Nayanthara, Nitya Menen, Keerthy Suresh and Anupama Parameswaran and several others hailed from Kerala.
Now, yet another Malayali beauty is all set for her Tollywood debut. Young actress Gayatri Suresh is acting in young hero Naveen Chandra’s ongoing movie in Karthik Reddy’s direction. In the past, Gayatri Suresh was supposed to make her Tollywood debut with Raj Tarun’s Lover, but she was replaced after the film’s formal launch.
- Aravinda Sametha’s latest AP/TG collections
- Vada Chennai opens to some good reviews all over
- Noted channel bags Maharshi’s satellite rights
- Ram Charan’ shirtless fight to be highlight of RC12
- Vidya Balan’s look as Basavatarakam goes viral