Manu, the upcoming Telugu experimental drama, has been in the making for the last couple of years. Made by an all young team, Manu stars star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and Chandini Chowdary as the main leads.
For the last few days, the makers have been revealing a few interesting snippets about the making of Manu. But it’s the striking aspect of creating in-camera special effects without using a green screen or computer graphics that’s catching everyone’s attention. The film’s crew has achieved the desired after meticulous planning.
Nirvana Cinemas, one of the most successful distribution houses in the US, will now be presenting Manu. The film is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra Narsetti. The film is produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign.
- Keerthy Suresh in talks for an epic multi-starrer?
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny