Manu, the upcoming Telugu experimental drama, has been in the making for the last couple of years. Made by an all young team, Manu stars star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and Chandini Chowdary as the main leads.
For the last few days, the makers have been revealing a few interesting snippets about the making of Manu. But it’s the striking aspect of creating in-camera special effects without using a green screen or computer graphics that’s catching everyone’s attention. The film’s crew has achieved the desired after meticulous planning.
Nirvana Cinemas, one of the most successful distribution houses in the US, will now be presenting Manu. The film is being directed by a short filmmaker named Phanindra Narsetti. The film is produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign.
Articles that might interest you:
- My stories are born out of my anger: Balakrishna
- Clarification on Ala Vaikuntapurramuloo’s digital rights
- Fans upset with Prabhas’s regular vacations
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Pooja Hegde signs two biggies films in Bollywood
- Venky Mama completes censor; All set for Dec 13th release