Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the true global stars Indian cinema has ever produced, revealed in a recent interview that she has plans to direct a film someday. Aish made this statement while promoting her latest release, Fanney Khan.
“When I do direct, I will throw myself whole-heartedly in it. It will never be a fly-by-night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely,” said Aishwarya. The 44-year-old actress further added that even her husband Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore direction.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?