Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the true global stars Indian cinema has ever produced, revealed in a recent interview that she has plans to direct a film someday. Aish made this statement while promoting her latest release, Fanney Khan.
“When I do direct, I will throw myself whole-heartedly in it. It will never be a fly-by-night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely,” said Aishwarya. The 44-year-old actress further added that even her husband Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore direction.
- Yoga has completely changed my life : Amy Jackson
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film