Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the true global stars Indian cinema has ever produced, revealed in a recent interview that she has plans to direct a film someday. Aish made this statement while promoting her latest release, Fanney Khan.
“When I do direct, I will throw myself whole-heartedly in it. It will never be a fly-by-night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely,” said Aishwarya. The 44-year-old actress further added that even her husband Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore direction.
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Massive 2 Cr set for Bharatheeyudu 2’s sequel