Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the true global stars Indian cinema has ever produced, revealed in a recent interview that she has plans to direct a film someday. Aish made this statement while promoting her latest release, Fanney Khan.
“When I do direct, I will throw myself whole-heartedly in it. It will never be a fly-by-night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely,” said Aishwarya. The 44-year-old actress further added that even her husband Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nagarjuna to present much-awaited biopic in Telugu
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Noted lady choreographer to direct Kajal’s next?
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?