Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, one of the true global stars Indian cinema has ever produced, revealed in a recent interview that she has plans to direct a film someday. Aish made this statement while promoting her latest release, Fanney Khan.
“When I do direct, I will throw myself whole-heartedly in it. It will never be a fly-by-night commitment for me, as my work consumes me completely,” said Aishwarya. The 44-year-old actress further added that even her husband Abhishek Bachchan has encouraged her to explore direction.
- Expectations touch sky after Sye Raa’s spectacular teaser
- Poll : What did yo think of Sye Raa’s teaser?
- Interesting title locked for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Prabhudeva confirms Abhinetri’s sequel
- Here’s the real story behind Shailaja Reddy Alludu’s delay