It’s been more than 25 days since the release of RX100, the blockbuster emotional romantic drama. Sold for a modest Rs 2.70 crore, the film went on to collect nearly 11 crore worldwide share and landed its buyers and producers in huge profits.
And here’s a stunning feat pulled off by RX100 in its glorious run. The film has collected a whopping Rs 50 lakh gross at a single theater. This is an incredible achievement for a small-budgeted film. RX100 collected Rs Rs 50,45,985 gross at the iconic Devi 70mm theater at the RTC X Roads in 23 days.
Despite the arrival of new movies, RX100 continues to collect decent shares across the twin Telugu states. The film has Karthikeya and Paayal Rajput as the main leads. Ajay Bhupathi has directed the movie and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced the film.
- Update on Ravi Teja-VI Anand’s film
- Aravinda Sametha’s Peniviti song gets an unanimous thumbs up
- Akhil’s ultra stylish look in Mr. Majnu’s teaser wows fans
- Brazilian model to debut with Akhil’s Mr Majnu
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?