It’s been more than 25 days since the release of RX100, the blockbuster emotional romantic drama. Sold for a modest Rs 2.70 crore, the film went on to collect nearly 11 crore worldwide share and landed its buyers and producers in huge profits.
And here’s a stunning feat pulled off by RX100 in its glorious run. The film has collected a whopping Rs 50 lakh gross at a single theater. This is an incredible achievement for a small-budgeted film. RX100 collected Rs Rs 50,45,985 gross at the iconic Devi 70mm theater at the RTC X Roads in 23 days.
Despite the arrival of new movies, RX100 continues to collect decent shares across the twin Telugu states. The film has Karthikeya and Paayal Rajput as the main leads. Ajay Bhupathi has directed the movie and Ashok Reddy Gummakonda produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani reveals the kind of cop role he wanted to play
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food