Anirudh, the Tamil dubbed version of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, has been waiting for the right date for release since summer this year. After several postponements, Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 10.
Incidentally, Kamal Haasan’s most eagerly awaited espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2, too, is slated for an August 10th release. Needless to say that this clash will impact Anirudh’s box-office prospects to a huge extent.
Brahmotsavam/Anirudh features an ensemble cast. Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj essayed prominent roles in this Srikanth Addala directorial. Bhadrakali Films is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s first look?
- Chay has cut short my vice after marriage: Samantha
- Abhimanyudu’s director bags a big offer
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors