Anirudh, the Tamil dubbed version of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, has been waiting for the right date for release since summer this year. After several postponements, Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 10.
Incidentally, Kamal Haasan’s most eagerly awaited espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2, too, is slated for an August 10th release. Needless to say that this clash will impact Anirudh’s box-office prospects to a huge extent.
Brahmotsavam/Anirudh features an ensemble cast. Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj essayed prominent roles in this Srikanth Addala directorial. Bhadrakali Films is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
- Poll : What do you think of Veera Bhoga Vasantha Rayulu teaser
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan’s Telugu-Hindi bilingual awaits distributors
- Poll : A total of 4 movies are releasing on September 7th, which one are eager to watch?
- I didn’t come here to kiss everyone: Paayal Rajput
- One more foreign schedule for Savyasachi?