Anirudh, the Tamil dubbed version of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, has been waiting for the right date for release since summer this year. After several postponements, Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 10.
Incidentally, Kamal Haasan’s most eagerly awaited espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2, too, is slated for an August 10th release. Needless to say that this clash will impact Anirudh’s box-office prospects to a huge extent.
Brahmotsavam/Anirudh features an ensemble cast. Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj essayed prominent roles in this Srikanth Addala directorial. Bhadrakali Films is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya