Anirudh, the Tamil dubbed version of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s 2016 family entertainer, Brahmotsavam, has been waiting for the right date for release since summer this year. After several postponements, Anirudh will finally be hitting the screens on August 10.
Incidentally, Kamal Haasan’s most eagerly awaited espionage thriller, Vishwaroopam 2, too, is slated for an August 10th release. Needless to say that this clash will impact Anirudh’s box-office prospects to a huge extent.
Brahmotsavam/Anirudh features an ensemble cast. Kajal, Samantha, Pranitha and Sathyaraj essayed prominent roles in this Srikanth Addala directorial. Bhadrakali Films is releasing Anirudh across Tamil Nadu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow