Producer Abhishek Nama is thrilled with the grand success of his latest outing, Goodachari. The spy thriller has had a solid first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas where it poised to collect nearly $450 by the end of Sunday.
Buoyed by Goodachari’s success, Abhishek Nama said that he will continue to back more content oriented movies. “The super success of Goodachari is just a testimony that people are always game to welcome concept-based films. It has also strengthened our belief in bankrolling films that are high on content,” Abhishek said, speaking to a leading English daily.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho