Producer Abhishek Nama is thrilled with the grand success of his latest outing, Goodachari. The spy thriller has had a solid first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas where it poised to collect nearly $450 by the end of Sunday.
Buoyed by Goodachari’s success, Abhishek Nama said that he will continue to back more content oriented movies. “The super success of Goodachari is just a testimony that people are always game to welcome concept-based films. It has also strengthened our belief in bankrolling films that are high on content,” Abhishek said, speaking to a leading English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
- Official: SRK’s Pathaan locks its OTT release date
- SSMB28: Trivikram penned bubbly character for Sree Leela
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food