Producer Abhishek Nama is thrilled with the grand success of his latest outing, Goodachari. The spy thriller has had a solid first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas where it poised to collect nearly $450 by the end of Sunday.
Buoyed by Goodachari’s success, Abhishek Nama said that he will continue to back more content oriented movies. “The super success of Goodachari is just a testimony that people are always game to welcome concept-based films. It has also strengthened our belief in bankrolling films that are high on content,” Abhishek said, speaking to a leading English daily.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhu Deva to direct crazy sequel for star hero?
- This filmmaker to direct Thalapathy Vijay next?
- Teja to work with this actor- Locks interesting title?
- Nithin to host two different bashes for his wedding
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s special success event canceled
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?