Producer Abhishek Nama is thrilled with the grand success of his latest outing, Goodachari. The spy thriller has had a solid first weekend in the twin Telugu states and overseas where it poised to collect nearly $450 by the end of Sunday.
Buoyed by Goodachari’s success, Abhishek Nama said that he will continue to back more content oriented movies. “The super success of Goodachari is just a testimony that people are always game to welcome concept-based films. It has also strengthened our belief in bankrolling films that are high on content,” Abhishek said, speaking to a leading English daily.
- Masterclass in acting: Sam praises Trisha’s performance in 96
- NTR and ASVR’s team to celebrate success with fans
- Speculations in full swing on NTR biopic’s ‘massive update’
- Ram reveals the main reason behind shelving Praveen Sattaru’s film
- Magical combination to be repeated soon