Rahul Ravindran, Sushanth and Adivi Sesh, the men behind the two successful Friday releases, Chi La Sow and Goodachari, have been setting the right example by cross promoting each other’s films for the last few days. Now, Chi La Sow’s presenter Nagarjuna has joined the bandwagon.
Nag took to Twitter to appreciate Goodachari. The senior hero termed the movie “a must watch” and said that Adivi Sesh and his team have done an outstanding work. In the past, Nag appreciated Goodachari’s trailer as well and his latest gesture is winning praises from everyone.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 6, 2018
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans
- Dhanush confirms his next
- Powerstar wraps up dubbing for his next
- Lawrence’s Kanchana 3 seals its release date
- Star hero warns his crazy fan