Rahul Ravindran, Sushanth and Adivi Sesh, the men behind the two successful Friday releases, Chi La Sow and Goodachari, have been setting the right example by cross promoting each other’s films for the last few days. Now, Chi La Sow’s presenter Nagarjuna has joined the bandwagon.
Nag took to Twitter to appreciate Goodachari. The senior hero termed the movie “a must watch” and said that Adivi Sesh and his team have done an outstanding work. In the past, Nag appreciated Goodachari’s trailer as well and his latest gesture is winning praises from everyone.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 6, 2018
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’