Rahul Ravindran, Sushanth and Adivi Sesh, the men behind the two successful Friday releases, Chi La Sow and Goodachari, have been setting the right example by cross promoting each other’s films for the last few days. Now, Chi La Sow’s presenter Nagarjuna has joined the bandwagon.
Nag took to Twitter to appreciate Goodachari. The senior hero termed the movie “a must watch” and said that Adivi Sesh and his team have done an outstanding work. In the past, Nag appreciated Goodachari’s trailer as well and his latest gesture is winning praises from everyone.
— Nagarjuna Akkineni (@iamnagarjuna) August 6, 2018
- Vote : 8th 123telugu Readers Choice Awards – Most Popular Hero of 2018
- Tollywood producers trying to cash in on Yash’s craze
- Ram Charan’s mass steps to be a highlight in Thassadiyya
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs a Tamil biggie