Manu, the upcoming experimental drama, is creating a lot of buzz thanks to some unique promotional campaign by its makers. Manu has star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and young starlet Chandini Chowdary as the main leads.
It’s been reported already that Manu’s theatrical trailer will be released on August 12. And here’s an interesting invite to watch the trailer. Team Manu is giving out free entry passes to 300 people to watch the trailer much before its online release. The trailer’s premiere will be held at Ramanaidu Studios on August 12 between 1 pm to 2 pm.
Manu is produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign. The film is being directed by short filmmaker Phanindra Narsetti. Noted US film distribution house Nirvana Cinemas will be presenting the film.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan