Manu, the upcoming experimental drama, is creating a lot of buzz thanks to some unique promotional campaign by its makers. Manu has star comedian Brahmanandam’s son Gautham and young starlet Chandini Chowdary as the main leads.
It’s been reported already that Manu’s theatrical trailer will be released on August 12. And here’s an interesting invite to watch the trailer. Team Manu is giving out free entry passes to 300 people to watch the trailer much before its online release. The trailer’s premiere will be held at Ramanaidu Studios on August 12 between 1 pm to 2 pm.
Manu is produced by The Crowd, after an extensive crowdfunding campaign. The film is being directed by short filmmaker Phanindra Narsetti. Noted US film distribution house Nirvana Cinemas will be presenting the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
- Interesting buzz on Balakrishna’s Akhanda 2
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food