Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on the illustrious life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, has bagged a special honor at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne. The film has been awarded ‘Equality in Cinema’ award at the ongoing festival.
Released in summer, Mahanati had happening young heroine Keerthy Suresh reprising Savithri’s role. She had given the most defining performance of her career. The film was directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Dulquer Salmaan, Samanth and Vijay Deverakonda were seen in crucial roles in the movie.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake