Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on the illustrious life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, has bagged a special honor at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne. The film has been awarded ‘Equality in Cinema’ award at the ongoing festival.
Released in summer, Mahanati had happening young heroine Keerthy Suresh reprising Savithri’s role. She had given the most defining performance of her career. The film was directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Dulquer Salmaan, Samanth and Vijay Deverakonda were seen in crucial roles in the movie.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani