Mahanati, the blockbuster biopic on the illustrious life and legacy of legendary yesteryear heroine Savithri, has bagged a special honor at the Indian Film Festival of Melbourne. The film has been awarded ‘Equality in Cinema’ award at the ongoing festival.
Released in summer, Mahanati had happening young heroine Keerthy Suresh reprising Savithri’s role. She had given the most defining performance of her career. The film was directed by Nag Ashwin and produced by Swapna and Priyanka Dutt. Dulquer Salmaan, Samanth and Vijay Deverakonda were seen in crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Date locked for the first single from Anushka Shetty’s next
- ZEE5 acquires the digital rights of this sensational director’s next
- Mega hero’s romantic movie locks its world television premiere date
- Kota Srinivasarao – I am absolutely fine
- Confirmed: Star actor’s next to release in 3D
- Adipurush actress shares screen space with this RRR actor
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food