Dil Raju is promoting his film Srinivasa Kalyanam quite aggressively even after the release. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 8.5 crores in the two states after the first four days of its release.
The real test for the film starts now as the weekdays begin. Much to the disappointment of the team, the film began with mixed reviews all over and it would be interesting to see how the film performs from now on.
Sateesh Vignesya directs this film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections