Dil Raju is promoting his film Srinivasa Kalyanam quite aggressively even after the release. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 8.5 crores in the two states after the first four days of its release.
The real test for the film starts now as the weekdays begin. Much to the disappointment of the team, the film began with mixed reviews all over and it would be interesting to see how the film performs from now on.
Sateesh Vignesya directs this film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigil’s worldwide pre-release business details
- Dil Raju-Krish join hands for a project
- Poll : In which of these genres should Mahesh and Rajamouli collaborate?
- Mahesh extends greetings on his ‘super’ producer’s birthday
- Team Baahubali’s memorable reunion in London
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo’s second single to be a Diwali treat