Dil Raju is promoting his film Srinivasa Kalyanam quite aggressively even after the release. The latest we hear is that the film made a total share of 8.5 crores in the two states after the first four days of its release.
The real test for the film starts now as the weekdays begin. Much to the disappointment of the team, the film began with mixed reviews all over and it would be interesting to see how the film performs from now on.
Sateesh Vignesya directs this film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja – I never got frustrated or depressed in my career
- Hollywood action choreographer comes on board for NTR 30
- Throwback pic: NTR, Rajamouli & Charan enjoying their bicycle ride
- Ravanasura writer’s special tease for Ravi Teja fans
- Fantastic bookings for Orange special shows all over
- Bheeshma trio gets its right from the word go for their second project
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food