Actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is currently busy promoting Goodachari, the much acclaimed spy thriller, in several Andhra towns. Yesterday, Sesh and the film’s team were in Bhimavaram and Eluru and interacted with audiences.
“I have learnt a great deal while working with Rajamouli and Pawan Kalyan. That experience has played a key role in Goodachari turning out to be so well,” said Sesh. He further said that he is waiting to work with Rajamouli again. Talking about Pawan Kalyan, Sesh said that the Power Star had given him a huge boost by casting him in Panjaa.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry