Actor-filmmaker Adivi Sesh is currently busy promoting Goodachari, the much acclaimed spy thriller, in several Andhra towns. Yesterday, Sesh and the film’s team were in Bhimavaram and Eluru and interacted with audiences.
“I have learnt a great deal while working with Rajamouli and Pawan Kalyan. That experience has played a key role in Goodachari turning out to be so well,” said Sesh. He further said that he is waiting to work with Rajamouli again. Talking about Pawan Kalyan, Sesh said that the Power Star had given him a huge boost by casting him in Panjaa.
Articles that might interest you:
- Will Vijay promote Whistle in Telugu?
- Young hero ready to do negative roles
- 1 million Twitter followers for Vijay Deverakonda
- Whistle gets solid release in Nizam
- Vijay Sethupathi’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Indian 2: Shankar to spend a bomb for an action sequence