Yesterday, we had revealed how Srinivasa Kalyanam is struggling hard at the box office in the Nizam area. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 10.4 crores to date in both the Telugu states.
With Geetha Govindam going great guns at the box office, Srinivasa Kalyanam is finding it even more hard to attract the audience to the theaters. Dil Raju will surely suffer badly with this film as he has spent good money and promoted the film quite aggressively.
Sateesh Vignesya has directed the film which has Nithin and Raashi Khanna as the main leads. Micky Meyer scores the music.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake